TLT Academy founded in May 2000 as a private school offering an Interest Free Payment Plan (IFPP) for learners self-financing their education and training.
In 2004 TLT qualified for government funding. TLT expanded their provision to a wider group of individuals, whom without financial support, could not benefit from the nurturing subject specific learning environment TLT Academy offer.
Government funding is available to qualifying learners; however this is subject to the current official guidelines and availability.
TLT Academy’s current funding offer includes:
- Apprenticeships for Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy and, coming soon, cosmetic counter apprenticeships all suited to 16-18 year olds
- Adult Apprenticeship for over 19 year olds, please note an Adult Apprenticeship requires a financial contribution towards their education and training from their salon
- Traineeship as a pre-apprenticeship study pathway
- Study programme for 16-18 year olds
- Classroom programme for over 19 year olds in receipt of financial support meeting the extended funding criteria
Funding is always in great demand from educators to support their training programmes and is under constant review, updates and often cut backs so please speak to our funding manager at TLT for the latest on funding availability and your eligibility.
For more information on your eligibility for funding and how we can support your career aspirations call us now on 0208 462 3662, take control of your future earnings potential.