TEACHING TRAINING YEAR 1
LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a qualification designed to enable you to develop practical teaching skills.
This qualification has been mapped to the relevant National Occupational Standards, and is accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework.
There are no formal prerequisite qualifications that you must have prior to undertaking this qualification. TLT Academy will have ensured that you have the required knowledge, understanding and skills to enrol and successfully achieve this qualification. The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training will enable you to work in a teaching role and progress on to a broader teaching qualification. This qualification is suitable for trainee teachers, those experienced in a teaching role and those working as assessors who wish to gain a teaching qualification.
On this course you will study:
- Delivering Education and Training
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Manage Learning and Development in Groups
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Engage Learners in the Learning and Development Process
- Develop and Prepare Resources for Learning and Development
You can progress from the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training directly into employment as a teacher in the further education sector.
On completion of this qualification you may choose to undertake further study; qualifications you could progress to include:
- VTCT Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training