NVQ3 Beauty Therapy
Learners applying to study NVQ3 Beauty Therapy can study level 3 privately, however, if funding is required the learner must have completed NVQ2 Beauty Therapy with working salon experience as a therapist to ensure their basic skills are current and up to date. This is the target qualification for anyone wanting to be a truly proficient professional in his or her chosen field. It expands the basic knowledge and skills of Level 2 and is aimed at those wishing to enter the top level of their profession, or go on to become Salon Managers, Owners or Tutors.
On this course you will study:
- Monitor Procedures to Safety Control Work Operations
- Promote additional services and products
- Contribute to the Planning & Implementation of Promotional Activities
- Provide Electrical Epilation
- Provide Body Massage treatments
- Provide Body Electrical treatments
- Provide Facial Electrical treatments
- Provide Stone Therapy treatments
- Anatomy & Physiology
Progressing onto Level 4 Advanced Beauty Therapy
Please note you will be required to purchase a TLT Academy uniform.